100 Miles of the Best Restaurants in Missouri River Country
The communities dotted around the last 100 miles of Missouri River Country are known for German Heritage and all the fantastic foods and festivals that come along with the culture.
From romantic dining on the riverfront, to fun festivals featuring cultural foods, Missouri River Country food and drink never disappoints!
Come visit during a festival, on a weekday, or on a weekend, and be ready to find your new favorite dish!
Featured Missouri River Country Food Festivals.
- Multiple DatesFri, May 20HermannMay 20, 7:00 AM – 7:05 PMHermann, Hermann, MO 65041, USAMaifest is an old-fashioned celebration of spring a with German music, dancing, food, and parades. Add Maypole dancers, children’s games, heritage tours, beer gardens, and an outdoor market for shopping, and visitors can enjoy an amazing celebration.
- Sat, May 21James W. Rennick Riverfront ParkMay 21, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PMJames W. Rennick Riverfront Park, Washington, MO 63090, USAWe are coming back to Washington, MO to celebrate our river through music, food, art activities and a good old fashioned Missouri River Cleanup. Missouri River Cleanup is 9:00 a.m. to noon & Washington River Festival is 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sat, Jun 04Washington
- Multiple DatesSat, Jul 02Frontier Park
- Multiple DatesFri, Aug 19Saint CharlesAug 19, 4:00 PM – 10:00 PMSaint Charles, St. Charles Historic District, St Charles, MO 63301, USAThe largest festival of the year! Activities include over 300 craft booths with demonstrations by crafts people and artisans. Come discover the numerous food & beverages booths along with live music and a Kids Corner.
- Multiple DatesSat, Oct 15Saint CharlesOct 15, 11:00 AM – 6:05 PM CDTSaint Charles, St. Charles Historic District, St Charles, MO 63301, USALegends & Lanterns®, a "spirited" journey through Halloween History is a annual event that finds its inspiration from the past. From the vintage charm of Halloweens past, to the historical rituals and customs of the Druids and Victorians, come and discover new tricks and treats this October.
- Sat, Dec 03Augusta Visitor Center
Featured Missouri River Country Restaurants.
Featured Restaurant No. 1
Featured Restaurant No. 2
Featured Restaurant No. 3
Featured Restaurant No. 4
Featured Restaurant No. 5
Featured Restaurant No. 6
Featured Restaurant No. 7